Wednesday 23 October 2013

My Yellowish Kitchen Cabinet (KC)


Am a happy girl in the world. Finally what i want come true. (forgive my grammartical error). Lantak pi la. Whatever it is, i'm so happy!

Yeah, this KC can be considered as my advanced birthday gift. Prezzie from ownself. A reward to myself!

My husband pening dengar i kept saying about KC here, KC there, the color and so forth. I know i should not go recce for KC when i don't have a budget yet. TAPI! mak selalu cakap, kalau tak berangan kita takkan boleh capai. So mak memang ajar anak dia untuk berangan dan berusaha. And that's me, i'm totally like my mom. suka berangan dan akan berusaha. the rest serah pada Al-HAQ (Allah swt).

and alhamdulillah, rezeki dah tiba. I choose to hire DTA Kitchen for my KC. Panggil dorang ukur and provide quotation.

After ukur, ni harga yang dorang bagi (i can say the price is quite cheap  low compare to Intech Kitchen)
-my sis buat base melamine and table top dgn Intech je dah rm5800-

table top + melamine KC (base and wall) + hanging table + sinki = RM 4000
table top + 3G KC (base and wall) + hanging table + sinki = RM5700
table top + 3G (base only) + hangging table + sinki = RM 3800

Since i nak buat my KC color yellow gold (coz my floor tiles color grey), so i nak buat 3G. Tapi budget tak besar, so i just buat base KC first. then bila ada ongkos lebih, dan barang makin byk. baru tambah wall KC.

Sekarang, nak start survey for hud and hoob plak!

My dream KC

I buat base KC and tabletop

yellow yellowwwish


and kalau nak tempat kicap kat base KC tambah lagi 180.
Steel Botol shelf 
kalau nak tambah accesories mcm plate shelf tuh tambah another 180. (i tak tambah since tak buat wall KC)
Steel Plate Shelf

since i nak alihkan sinki lama ke backyard DTA Kitchen only charge rm50 sajorrrr.

So kita tunggu hasilnya. Insyallah dorang start kerja this upcoming monday.

Four day to prepare table top and 2 weeks to order KC and one day for KC installation.

p/s: nanti i update hasil nya.

1 comment: